I offer the following services to individuals on a fee-paying basis; all consultations are in the strictest confidence and will normally be by telephone; however, face-to-face meetings may be possible.
Reviewing your career: I should be pleased to help you to take stock of your career to date and help you to identify some additional options for the future. As part of taking stock I will normally suggest that you attempt at least one questionnaire and two cognitive (reasoning tests) before a discussion of at least two hours; in that session I will help you to review any ideas that you have and try and help you to add to them.
Such a discussion normally gives people a lot to think about and a further session of up to an hour is therefore included without further charge. This might mean re-visiting earlier points, and/or moving on to discuss how your cv might be improved or how to prepare for specific interviews. Fee: £250.00
Discussing specific issues. Sometimes people want to discuss specific issues at work. Examples might be 'Which job should I do next?', ' Am I in the right career?' and 'Is there any way that I might get on better with my new boss?' Fee (for a consultation of up to 1 hour without psychometrics)£50.00
Experiencing psychometrics and getting feedback. Psychometrics (questionnaires and tests) are increasingly used as part of assessment procedures, but candidates seldom get to see their results or have the opportunity to discuss them. In conjunction with Saville Consulting I can arrange for an individual to take the Wave Questionnaire and the Swift Aptitude tests on-line, provide personal feedback about the results, and then discuss them (by phone). If 'feedback' is sought on both the Wave Questionnaire and the Swift Tests, the feedback will normally last around an hour.
Wave Questionnaire: £58.75
Swift Aptitude Tests: £23.50
(Wave Questionnaire and Swift Aptitude Tests - £82.25)
Examples of reactions to feedback:
- I spend a lot of my time listening to others, so it was good to have someone listen to me and give me some 'quality time'
- It has been brilliant - by far the best part; clearly I need to draw up a career plan
- I'm not sure what I want to do long term, so the discussion was more useful than the profile itself
- Really useful - it has helped my to decide to go ahead with a current job offer
- Just to say again a very big thank you for today. I found it very helpful and I enjoyed our conversation which was wide ranging and stimulating.
All fees are payable in advance